Pages

lundi 16 février 2009

Weddings... *sighs*

It seems I have finally broken the wedding curse... Yay!!

Let me explain. Since my rez day, I have been invited to numerous weddings, including important ones, like when Gertie and Kiwi got married (it was before they adopted me, but still, they already were very important to me) or my best friend Richy's, when he married Legend. Well, I haven't been able to attend to ANY of them. Everytime, something would happen in RL that would prevent me from being there to share the happiness of those who are dear to my heart. So when Lavendar and Chiller told me they were getting married too, I promised to do my best but thought "okay Rosie, don't get too excited on this because you know there's 90% chances you won't make it anyway". But this time, there wasn't one, but 2 weddings... yes, Chiller and Lavendar married twice, on the 14th AND on the 15th... I don't have any picture of the first ceremony because, of course I missed it (due to my crappy internet access) but here are a few of the second one...





My fiance was here too... *sighs happily*. He was sooooo elegant, as he always is... and we danced for a while...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire