Pages

dimanche 22 février 2009

Crazy Bunnies strike again!!

I am not only a fae, I am also a Bunny Babe! The Bunny Babes are the OOC party group my friends and I founded a little less than a year ago, and we basically have one motto: party!
We meet in dance clubs for time to time and dress sexy, but we also have another kind of parties, that we call "therapy session", where we use voice chat and usually laugh until we can laugh no more... We hadn't had one in months, and I was seriously missing them. We met at Devora's place.

Dede... well... is Dede

Chicken dance

Yes, we do like chicken dance, it's very healthy! It ended up with a truth or dare game...

Maelenn's cousin, Suavana, proved right away that she already is a true bunny...

Draggy Dares...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire