Pages

lundi 2 février 2009

OMG


Ok, well, I think I need to explain a bit about that, because if not you won't realise how huge and awesome it is. I, Rosie Indigo, have been in love with Tan since...er... forvever actually... The very first day I arrived in Avilion he warmly welcomed me, and he was my first friend there. But he's a hopeless flirt, and I would have thought, eternal bachelor... Oh of course I know he likes me, he kissed me months ago... I fainted.

But that! I would never have expected that... The evil fae Queen, Mab, has returned to Avilion and turned me evil a few weeks ago. I even REFUSED to dance with TAN, my favorite dance partner ever... Apparently it hurt him more than he would have thought...



[2:48] Tan Tantalus: I um
[2:49] Rosemarie Indigo blushes
[2:49] Tan Tantalus: when I thought that you had been taken from me by evil I was lost
[2:49] Rosemarie Indigo nods
[2:49] Tan Tantalus: and it was love that brought you back
[2:50] Rosemarie Indigo: your love...
[2:50] Tan Tantalus: I am an imperfect being, vain, flighty and prone to bouts if silliness
[2:51] Rosemarie Indigo rolls her eyes
[2:51] Tan Tantalus: yet if you were to accept me and all my faults then I would be yours
[2:51] Rosemarie Indigo: To me you are perfect
[2:51] Rosemarie Indigo: Nothing could make me happier...
[2:51] Tan Tantalus holds out a ring
[2:51] Tan Tantalus slowly places the ring upon Rosemarie's finger
[2:51] Caz Lobo: blinks and grins

So... Yeah, Rosie is engaged, and this, my friends, was completely unexpected...

1 commentaire: