Pages

dimanche 8 février 2009

Inara's

I've been wanting to write that post for a couple of days now, but since as I am a lazy-ass, here it is, finally.

I went to Inara's this week to take a look at the gowns, I was looking for something for my bridesmaids, and I remembered the shop from when I'd come camping for that very pretty blue dress I'd seen on one of those great blogs I follow...



Dress: Inara's camping price, Cold baby Blue Gown
Hair: ETD Nadia - Ebony (25l$)
Hair beads: Eolande's bead for ETD Nadia hair (50l$)
Skin: Geisha Dreams Skins, Keiko Mistletoe
Bracelet: Exlusive creation from Black Dove, but they have other gorgeous things (Thank you Eva and Jonno, love you heaps)



Anyway I found what I was looking for, four lovely gowns, same design in four different colors, and no, I am not showing you pics because there won't be any until the big day... So here I am, wondering if, you know, since I'm buying several, if it would be rude to ask for a discount or something... I IMed her and BAM! she discounted the gowns for me... I was so happy I bought that dress:
Inara's Victorian Jumper Gown

I think it's lovely!

More later folks

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire