Pages

mercredi 26 janvier 2011

What about love?

Well it's a complete fail, let's face it. I remember an Ally McBeal quote, when Billy told Ally "Love is wasted on you"... What a horrible thing to say, right? Well I feel like love is wasted on me. I make the wrong decisions, choose the wrong guys and can't get myself to fall in love with one who would be right for me. Am I expecting to much? Let's see...

I want a good guy:
- right in his head (schizopheniacs, maniacs, psychos, in-the-closets, not thanks, been there, done that, got the t-shirt)
- right with his family, and with some friends (because a man who has no friend is bound to belong to one of the categories above)
- right in his job (financially independant)
- clean (him AND his place)
- SINGLE (I've done married guy already, it HURTS)
- funny
- NOT allergic to cats (or smoke for that matter)
- able to hold a conversation that's NOT about cars or football
- able to watch a movie in English (I'm not a native speaker, but I hate voice-overs)
- manly (hairy, for instance, or not, but not waxed)
- taller than me (I'm 5.2, how hard can that be?)
- older than me (ok, that's a kink, but it matters to me)
- not skinny
- if possible, dark hair, brown or green eyes, good teeth (I know I'm not choosing a horse), cute smile... like that:




So, tell me, am I really asking too much?

Because I promised myself I wouldn't settle for less this time, and I fear I might as well register in a convent...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire