Pages

vendredi 28 janvier 2011

Amazing friends

If love is a fail for me, friendship, on the other hand, is a complete success. Through the hard times I've crossed in 2009, I have been blessed with supportive friends. They are all amazing people, and I love them dearly. I try to tell them so. I'd like you to meet some of them, in no partucular order. I have many more, but these, in addition to being great friends, make or do amazing things (click on their names to see what they do)

Della owns an english bookshop in the east of France, but 2 weeks ago, she took a plane to Thailand and is now voluteering in an animal refuge. She'll be doing that, there and in other places, for the bigger part of this year. You should read her blog, it's really cool.

Every night or so, Kelley goes out in the cold streets of Chicago, carrying pink bags full of hot food and supplies, and visits the homeless, giving them care and attention. She's also one of my best friends in both worlds, we've cried on each other's shoulder many times, and I am planning a trip to visit her, hopefully this year.

A few months ago, he started leaving his appartment to go out and take pictures of one of the most beautiful cities in the world, London.

Alexandre is also, among other things, a talented photographer, but his favorite subjects are women. I myself have been his willing victim for a shoot... He gave me a new look on myself. I thank him for that.

Cedric was one of my classmates in senior high. I had a huge crush on him at the time, which is surprising because, to quote his own words, he was a vegetable in high school... Well, he was singing in a band... I lost track of him for years and then found him on facebook. He now lives in the Alpes and work in something related with publicity, I think. He also keeps singing.

More friends another day.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire