Pages

mercredi 5 janvier 2011

Happy new year?

In 2010, I managed to get promoted and move back to an area where I have friends, I started getting over my divorce, found a great new place to live, a cute appartment in a quiet neighborhood. I also make a better living and don't have to cope with crazy roomates.
I also almost lost someone very dear to me, who was that close to die from a collapsed blood clog in her brain, but she's a fighter, and despite the doctors predictions, not only she's alive, but she's almost back to her normal self... All in all it was a good year, right?
Except, 2 weeks before Christmas, my father figured it would be a good time to drop a bomb and tell everyone he is leaving my mother, after 35 years of marriage. His ex-fiancee from 40 years ago found him on facebook, can you believe it? 
What does that tell me about love, about men? They SUCK. I mean after the disaster that has been my marriage, I'd figured it takes a lot of luck, a lot of work and a lot of love to make it to the "til death do us part", but I was utterly convinced that my parents were bound to succeed, because they had it all. things were not always easy, they had to face difficulties, but that's what makes a couple strong, isn't it? Then WHY? I'm angry, I'm sad, I'm desperate. Isn't there any hope after all? 

What about SL?
It's my refuge, my escape from reality, and I've spent more time online in the past few weeks that I have in the past year... what does that tell about me?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire