Pages

dimanche 20 décembre 2009

Me, myself and I... and blog posts


I'm being quite a loner on SL these days. I mainly log to catch goodies, take pics, write blog posts and log out. I am still connected with the ones I love though, and enjoy an occasionnal chat with my firends, but nothing like the social life I used to have as a roleplayer. Much less drama, too, which is a nice change. I've cleaned my friendslist from all the people who were not really friends. Acquaintances disappeared, I only stick to what and who matters. In that same Idea, I've been cleaning my inventory and found some cute things I didn't even know I had, and some ugly things I don't have anymore already...

My RL is changing too, slowly but surely. My divorce was settled a few days ago, and it feels good to know that chapter is over. Good to know also that the man I was married to is now a precious friend. Funny how my RL can be drama-less (just had the easiest divorce ever) and my SL... not so much. *giggles*


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire