Pages

mercredi 2 décembre 2009

Betrayal and ugly people...

Ah... don't you just luuurve drama? I personnally don't. Really. But it seems SL is full of people who have nothing else to do with their lives... Probably their RL is so flat and uninteresting they need to go watergate on any glitch in their SL, they need to find people to adore and be "loyal" to, even the most ordinary manipulative power hungry control freak... Anyway, they do it at the cost of what, to me, is the most precious thing, friendship and trust. And that makes me angry. All I wish to mommy's good little puppy dog is a life at her image, full of hypocrisy and betrayal, and to her "boss", just that one day all the hurtful things she's said and done get back to her face, not even stronger, no, just AS strong as what she gave.
My only consolation is that my pixelated soulmate left before he could see that...
You, reader, don't know me, or barely, but let me tell you one thing, I put trust and friendship above these ridiculous control wars, and I keep my conscience clear.
Anyway, I spilled my guts and I am not going to bore you any longer with my anger and bitterness, especially since they never stay long...

Now, what to do next? Since what was my home for the past 2 years will never be an option again (and you know what? Their loss). I think I'll deal with the blogging for a while, that, at least, is a safe thing, plus showing people the work of designers I appreciate as creators and friends is very satisfying, even if their creations, at least what SL can see of them, are only pixels, these people are true artists and generous and kind souls:
Aryanna DeCuir (Geisha Dreams Skins)
Kouse Singh (Kouse's Sanctum)
Lano Ling (Poetic Colors)
Dimawa Capalini (D'Signs)
Boaz Sands (Simply Fae) ...
Just thank you.

See you on Fae in the Wardrobe



Love

Rosie



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire