Pages

mercredi 9 février 2011

It's not a habit, It's cool, I feel alive...

Adrenalin. In my veins. For the first time in a long long time I've let go. I've decided to let someone other than myself be responsible for my happiness. It's scary, very much so, and exciting too. But most of all, scary. For the past year or so, I was a Vulcan. I'd repressed my feelings, and it was ok, I think. I probably needed all that time to heal. The scar will remain, but I know now that I can survive pretty much everything. I may fall again. Actually I shall fall again. Eventually. But I have friends, I know it, who will be there to help me get back on my feet and resume the journey. That's what friends are for.

He feels right. He just does. It took me a while to see it, and that long period of uncertainty might be my downfall, but I'm ready to face whatever comes next. With him. Or without. Preferably with. But that, my friends, isn't up to me anymore. And as scary as it might be, I think it's a good thing.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire