Pages

lundi 15 décembre 2008

Bachelorette's Party

Sometimes, my friends and I leave Avilion for a few hours and to go party OOC (Out of Character). The Bunny Babes is the OOC group Maelenn, Shayariel, Richy and I created long ago. the group is made for letting your friends know when and where there will be a party but it is also used by us freebieholics to let others know when there's a hunt or something... Yesterday we had not one, but 2 of those in the same day! Shay is getting married today and we couldn't let her do that with a proper bachelorette's party...We found that totally empty rock club and had lots of fun...


From left to right Eithne (the red nosed reindeerette), Shay (bride to be), me, Richy (the other guy with a Santa Hat) and Lavendar (who had only just discovered what silks were "OMG, my boobs are showing!")

I know.... totally not medieval... lol

Me wearing silks... Not likely to happen... Usually

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire